Tuesday 6 March 2012

A little bird told me

In real life, I have a bird phobia, they are scary little beaky, fluttery creatures who poo everywhere. However, I'm very fond of bird print. I saw this dress on numerous blogs and didn't think it was for me. For starters, I prefer a lower cut neckline and I am never sure that this sort of cut suits me, but then I tried it on and well - I love it. 

The dress is really comfy to wear, fairly flattering and it has pockets, and who doesn't like a pocket?


Oh - and how awesome are these shoes?I love them.



Bird print dress (18) - New Look Inspire 
Jodphur style leggings (22) - New Look as per yesterday's outfit
Coral Belt - New Look with the stripy skater dress
Nude Lash Ballet Flats - ASOS 
Black Roll Sleeve Cardigan - F&F at Tesco

Tomorrow I might not wear a black cardigan - imagine that?!

1 comment:

  1. My God those shoes are awesome!! *adds to 'save for later'-list*

    LOL, I feel exactly the same way about birds.. I don't like them at all in real life, but I do love bird print! And that dress is super cute and comfy, I guess that's why we all have one ;)

    ReplyDelete