Monday 26 March 2012

Seeing red

At last, a photo of me not looking in a mirror and I am not keen. I look like crazy woman, plus the light is all a bit off, but you get the idea.

Yesterday was a lovely sunny day, so I avoided the dreaded cardie all day, honest, but by the time I thought about taking a photo, well it was cold. Sorry.

These jeans are not the best fit, they are a bit too big for me, but I'm making do for now as there are too many other things I want to buy. I'm loving coloured jeans at the moment with basic vests or t-shirts. Quite nice with the current sunnier climate. I've a leopard print pair that I am itching to wear, just not sure I can get away with them at work...





I love these sandals but they aren't very easy to wear.

These zips fall down too much - any ideas how I stop that??

Robot Necklace

Red Straight Leg Jeans (24) - Evans
Black Swing Vest (18) - Primark 2 years ago (similar)
Vintage Gold Robot Pendant - Promod 
Black Studded Zip sandals - L.A.M.B (bought in Las Vegas 2 years ago in the sale)
I won't mention the cardie....


No comments:

Post a Comment