Thursday 1 March 2012

Stripy rouge

I feel like a bag of all sorts of rubbish today, lack of sleep makes me all puffy faced and generally rather unpleasant looking so I've cheered my face up with some red lipstick to try and draw attention away from the baggy eyes I am sporting.

A lot more casual today as it feels like it should be Friday. Thankfully in my office, we can wear what we want, mostly. They might object if I was wearing swimwear.

I really like these jeans from New Look  inspire. I bought a size smaller as I hate baggy skinny jeans (plus I'm trying to shed a few pounds) so they give me a nice muffin top, but I can live with that. They have enough stretch in them not to feel too restrictive, but they are not all baggy round the crotch like my Evans ones.

Red shoes make me smile


Hideous baggy eyelids - I might need surgery


 Lovely red lipstick - excuse the nose close up


 Indigo Skinny Jeans (22) - New Look Inspire
Blue and White Stripy Top with Red trim (20) - Store 21 (formerly QS)
Navy Cardigan (XL) - Gap from about 5 years ago
Red Ballet Pumps (£5!!!) - New Look Sale
Lipstick - Mac Lady Bug

2 comments:

  1. Loving your new blog! And please update us on wedding planning. Mine is now less than two months away! Scary xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the fatshion!
    Love the red shoes, am soooooo jealous of the asos curve trousers - love them but am too tall for them :( and am off on my way to store 21 to see if they have similar tops xx

    ReplyDelete