Tuesday 1 May 2012

Bloggers challenge

Not sure how long I'll keep this up for but we'll give it a go. I've really enjoyed the Instagram photo a day challenges, so any excuse to posture rubbish pictures am I'm in.

I saw this on Louise's blog ( created by flyingsaucer) and you can see more details here.


New May 31 Day FBloggers Challenge
1st. Your wardrobe
2nd. You have the most...
3rd. Something you're wearing for the first time
4th. Your favourite print
5th. Your best bargain
6th. Something out of your comfort zone but you love it
7th. A special occassion outfit
8th. Something you forget you have but love
9th. The item at the top of your wishlist
10th. Cute tights
11th. Your spring essential
12th. The outfit you've had the best times in
13th. Your lazy day at home with style (in front of your housemates/bf/visitor) outfit
14th. The item that was hardest to hunt down/buy
15th. Nail art/your favourite polish and your nail varnish collection 
16th. A customised item
17th. Something you wear when it's sunny
18th. Your brightest lipstick
19th. An article of clothing/jewellery that instantly makes you feel great
20th. Shoes you love but hardly wear
21st. Something that is your favourite brand
22nd. A piece of clothing or jewelry that was a gift
23rd. Something from your favourite store
24th. The item that brings all the boys to the yard
25th. A totally YOU outfit
26th. What's in your bag
27th. Inspired by your style icon
28th. Something everyone has now
29th. Face of the day
30th. Pretty hair
31st. The thing you're obsessed with at the moment!

So here's day 1:

My wardrobe.


This is actually reasonably tidy, believe it or not. My wardrobe is more of a walk in cupboard and it's crammed full of everything I own.

This is why I need a spending ban! That top shelf which you can't see overly well is all shoes, as well as those on the floor. I'm obsessed.

I've handbags hanging from the walls, as well as some pictures, numerous costs and jackets plus scarves on the door. I love this cupboard but it regularly resembles a total jumble sale!

6 comments:

  1. Jealous of all that space you have! My clothes are crammed in like that, too. Best way to be, in my opinion! Can see you love colour and print like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is after I'd just donated 2 bin liners to charity - my clothes are still really crammed in!

      I've only recently started to embrace colours and print, I was always a black girl!

      Delete
  2. My floor is like that too I have piles on the floor but I know where everything is xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just redone the piles :) Found a load of jeans I didn't even know I had! x

      Delete
  3. See, yours looks immaculate compared to my own wardrobe - its a mess!

    I always find these Instagram challenges really interesting, and its the one thing that makes me think about crossing over to a phone make that would be Instagram compatible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not always this 'tidy' :) I end up once every 6 months or so taking it all out and attempting some form of order... this is as good as it gets!

      Delete