Wednesday 9 May 2012

Red, White & Blue (& Bloggers Challenge)

Oh I am a bit rubbish at posting these challenge pictures on time.

Day 8 - Something you forgot you have but love


Love is probably a bit of a strong word, but I've been on the hunt for a decent red cardigan for an age. I had forgotten all about this little baby sat hidden on a hanger under a load of others.

I'd still like another one, but this will do for now.

I bought this dress at the weekend from Primark. I love Primark for a bargain, but I hate shopping there. It's always manic, I can never be bothered to scour the whole shop and things don't usually fit me too well. I struck lucky with this spotty dress - the belt went nowhere near me, but that's a minor issue. The band underneath the boobage area is also a bit snug, so a 20 probably would have been better, but alas, nowhere to be seen.




Blue & White Spotty Midi Dress (18)- Primark
Red Cardigan (18) - Evans (ancient)
Navy Leggings (XL) - Store 21
Navy Corsage Pumps - Dorothy Perkins (last season)- similar
Red Skinny Belt (XL) - Dorothy Perkins

11 comments:

  1. i love the dress i wish primark would start to do bigger sizes or give more boob space in the 20, then i could fit into the more stretchy things. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I rarely try Primark for clothes as I always assume they would be too small. This fits ok though, the boob area is quite stretchy, but I could do with a bit more
      :) x

      Delete
  2. I can't believe that dress is from Primark! So pretty. I'm not a fan of shopping there either, but do ocassionally find something good there. I do sometimes wonder if they pick a size label out of a hat and just label the nearest piece! Love the red cardi, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a nightmare of a shop but you do sometimes get some decent stuff if you can cope with rummaging! Their sizing is well off though x

      Delete
    2. Yeah i know what you mean about the sizing!

      Delete
  3. I think you cant go wrong with polka dots red and blue! Its girly and just always looks good! :D

    ReplyDelete