Thursday 17 May 2012

Something you wear when it's sunny

Day 17 of the bloggers challenge - something you wear when its sunny. This one I can do.

Sun, I think I remember what that is. We have it sometimes in the UK, but usually we need to escape this little Island in search of it. There are 2 things I can't live without on the rare occasion we see the sun.

1 - Havaianas. I'm a flip flop snob, no other flip flop will do. So comfy and so many different styles. I may need more.




2 - Sunglasses. I've 2 pairs of Ray Bans, which I love, but I'm after some more funky ones this summer too (is funky a really naff word??) I can't bear squinting. It's bad for wrinkles.




My niece bought me these. I actually love them :)




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I'm a Havaianas snob too! They're the best flip flops in the world. Especially the Tops ones.

    ReplyDelete