Tuesday 3 July 2012

Ankle Flasher...

I know there is nothing overly remarkable about this outfit, but I freaking love these trousers. I've been after a pair of ankle grazer or 7/8 trousers for an age and when this little puppies came up in the Simply Be sale. I snapped them up. They are so comfy to wear and I think quite flattering. I am now considering buying the red pair too. I mean for £20, who can argue? 

I think this style of trouser is really versatile, I'm not a fan of cropped trousers as I don't want to flash too muck cankle, so this is perfect. Very Audrey Hepburn?! I'm embracing my thunder thighs today too. I'm in a f*ck it kind of mood. 

The shirt was my first bird print purchase, many moons ago from Dorothy Perkins. I like that it's a bit see through so I'm not totally appropriate at work. Handy when you work in a team of men.. 

In other news, I had my first shellac manicure on Saturday as a wedding trial. I am totally loving it. I don't normally paint my fingernails as they last about a day. This stuff is the business. 






Shiny red nails....  


Bespoke Ankle Length Trouser (24) - Simply Be
Bird Print Blouse (18) - Dorothy Perkins
Jersey Boyfriend Cardigan (18) - New Look
Eyelash Shoes - ASOS 


4 comments:

  1. I love it that top is lovely and I seriously need those shoes ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady - these shoes are fab! I love 'em x

      Delete
  2. Pretty top. I love 7/8th length trousers but still don't own a pair. And the nails look fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks missus, 7/8 trousers are the future I tell you :) x

      Delete