Monday 23 July 2012

Loud legs

First things first, huge thanks to Stefi and Cheryl for nominating me for the Liebster award. I was lucky enough to be nominated for it a few weeks ago too, so here is my last post on it. Thanks ladies, I really appreciate the nomination and I will try and do another post on it soon!

What a gorgeous weekend we ended up having, it was hard to know which Summer item to liberate from my wardrobe first. I've so many dresses that I've barely worn, that I couldn't make a decision. In the end I opted for these trousers from Angel Ribbons at Simply Be. I bought them in the Sale and wasn't at all sure if I would keep them, as they are fairly in your face but they are beyond comfy, so they will be worn a lot on holiday I am sure. For £19, they are fairly decent, not sure they were worth their original price as the material is quite flimsy, pretty sure I'll be wearing them out quite quickly due to my thunder thighs.

I originally wore them with this crotchet waistcoat from Dorothy Perkins when we headed out for breakfast, but it was really annoying as it wouldn't stay on my shoulders, so it ended up being carried. Not sure I even like it anyway so this might be it's first and last wear.





Print Slim Leg Trousers (24) - Simply Be
Longline Vest (20) - Evans
Sandals - Dorothy Perkins (last season)
Sunglasses - Primark
Crochet Waistcoat - Dorothy Perkins 

What do you think of printed trousers, yay or nay?

2 comments: