Thursday 13 September 2012

Wedding holiday wear

So I'm back. I had an amazing time and am totally gutted it's all over. I'm not sure working for a living is something I enjoy. My lottery efforts are now doubling... 

First up, huge thanks for all of your lovely comments on my last post with the few wedding photo's. You all rock!

There are more wedding photo's over on the other blog if you fancy a nosey, but I imagine you're bored of seeing me in a white frock already :) Italy was brilliant, I can't wait to go back to Sorrento. I just wish the time hadn't flown as quickly as it did. Our wedding was everything I dreamed it would be. If only we could do it every year (minus the expense!). 

I had intended to take photos of most of the stuff I wore while I was away, but my iphone had a run in with some water which rendered it useless for a few days and then I kept forgetting. So here's a dump of the ones I did manage to take! Excuse the millions of photos, you've probably seen most of this before. 

Bandeau Maxi Dress (20) - ASOS Curve
Aviator Sunglasses - Rayban

Leopard Swing Dress (20)  - Queen of Holloway
Leggings (XL) - Store 21
Sandals - Dorothy Perkins

Trousers (24) - Angel Ribbons @ Simply Be
Longline Vest (20) - Evans
Sandals as before 

Red Maxi Dress (22) - ASOS Curve 
Black Jersey Cardigan (18) - Matalan
Leopard Sandals - Dorothy Perkins
Waist Belt - Ebay

Jumpsuit (22) - M&S
Jersey Cardigan (18) - Matalan
Rose Gold Shoes - H&M


Leopard Maxi Dress (20) - New Look
Shoes - Zara

Polka Dot Midi Dress (20) - Lady V London
Rose Gold Flats - H&M

And finally, this is what I changed into on the night of the wedding. A lovely Circle Dress from Bettie Page which I bought last year in Las Vegas in case I couldn't find a wedding dress I liked. 

I wore it with a red petticoat, red flat glitter shoes and my Tatty Devine necklace. This was a lot more comfy than my wedding dress! Excuse the bad photos, they are the best ones I have at the moment. This dress was gorgeous. I won't ever wear it again in white so I am considering getting it dyed so I can get more wear out of it... or maybe I'll just buy more colours.




 Alika Cirlce Dress (2X) - Bettie Page
Red Glitter Flats - Buffalo Shoes
Red Petticoat - Ebay
Just Married Necklace - Tatty Devine

 Phew. Normal service will now resume. The weather has definitely turned colder, so I'll be packing away all my summer clothes (sob) and getting all my knitwear back out of storage. I'm already eyeing up numerous pieces online which I must try to resist buying.

I hope you've all been well in my absence. I've a lot of catching up to do!

x




4 comments:

  1. Glad you had an amazing time I love your outfits so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mrs!! You look gorgeous in every shot. I love your sparkly red slippers, the first leopard print dress, and your evening wedding-day gown. It would look fabulous dyed red of some sort xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise, I think I'm going to try and dye my dress red, I'd definitely get some wear out of it then! xx

      Delete