Friday 5 October 2012

Leopard legs

I've probably posted before about my love for printed and coloured trousers, so when I saw these jeans on the ASOS website, I made a hasty purchase at the weekend.... along with numerous other items which I'm yet to even try on. As of the 1st October, I am on a month long spending ban. No clothes, shoes, toiletries or make up. I have so much of everything and I need to reign in my spending a little. It's the 5th of October and already I'm waking up in a cold sweat at the thought of not buying stuff!

Anyway, I had planned to wear these jeans with a new jumper I purchases last week from Dorothy Perkins, but it was very see through, so this was a last minute compromise. Showing my bra at work is probably frowned upon.

In other news, I had a manicure last night (a Living Social Voucher purchased before my spending ban!). I'm loving this colour at the moment.






Grey Leopard Print Skinny Jeans (24) - ASOS Curve
Slouch T-Shirt (20) -ASOS Curve
Jersey Cardigan (18) - Matalan
Studded Ballet Flats - Oasis

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, lovely post, I lived in the south east of England even though I am from Barcelona (Spain). I love your blog and I follow you in my reading blogs widget thingy...I saw the pictures of your gorgeous wedding.
    I have recently started a blog so please have a look and any advice or comments will be appreciated... www.whatpattydifusaloves.blogspot.co.uk

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous leggings, and I love the nails, too :). Really loving that colour this season xx

    ReplyDelete