Monday 4 March 2013

Flower power

Another of my pencil skirts from Simply Be. I played it far too safe with this one, teaming it with all black. I need to add an injection of colour the next time I wear it. Although, all black really makes the skirt stand out.

These skirts are so easy to wear and really comfy too. Plus they come in various different lengths, so I am not forever pulling it down to hide my pudding knees.

What colour would you wear with this skirt?





Ditsy Print Tube Skirt (22) - Simply Be
Black Longline Vest (20) - Evans
Tights (22-26) - Yours
Boyfriend Cardigan - Simply Be
Shoes - Oasis


2 comments:

  1. It looks fab ! I think it would look cute with a bright pink blouse/top to bring out the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that skirt is so pretty. I'd probably wear it with blue, coral, or pink- colours that match those little flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete