Wednesday 7 August 2013

Magnificent 7th - BBQ



It's been another month, I am getting useless at posting lately, work is crazy which doesn't help. I've had quite a few purchases of late so I need to get back into the swing of things. 

This month's theme is BBQ. Now I've not been to a single BBQ this year, that's criminal. However, if I had, I'd be wearing something like this.

Now clearly I am not outside enjoying a hamburger or two, I'm in my office which is mostly definitely not as appealing, but try to picture the scene :) 

I've had these jeans for a few months now along with the lighter version and they have been a wardrobe staple this summer. I love the fact you can dress them up with shoes or wear with flip flops or converse for a totally relaxed look.

The shoes are another firm favourite and the top was a bargain in the recent ASOS sale. It's see-through, which is not very office appropriate, but I don't get too concerned about that sort of stuff. Plus, I'm pretending to be at a BBQ, right?

 Throw on a cardigan for when it gets colder and I'm good to go.





Boyfriend Jeans (24) - New Look Inspire
V-Neck Vest (22) - ASOS Curve
Shoes - Miss Selfridge 
Jersey Cardigan (18) - Matalan (old)

Now go check out the other ladies:

Beth
Kaye
Becky
Nicola
Gail
Kirsty
Mary
Kathryn
Steph
Charley
Rebecca
Leah
Vicky
Nikki
Christiana

1 comment:

  1. Loving this casual look! Having an awesome pair of jeans is one of the most underrated fashion piece! I have the Torrid jeans in 4 different patterns- LOVE THEM! xx

    ReplyDelete