Monday 7 October 2013

The Magnificent 7th - Polka Dot


7th October, already? Where on earth has this year gone. 

So this months theme is Polka dot. I have a massive love for all things Polka dot and I expected to find a plethora of items in my wardrobe. This was not the case.... However, I did find this forgotten skirt hidden in the depths. I've not really worn it that much as it goes a bit white when stretched over my thighs, but with a longer top, it actually felt ok. I was dressed for Autumn today and was positively roasting - pleather jacket and sun is not ideal.

Excuse my tired face and crap quality photo's, I'm recovering from a weekend spent in bed with a bad cold and this was after a full day of work. I need to take photo's during day light to avoid having the glare of the hall light making me look haunted.

Ooh and check out our new wallpaper - isn't it amazing?? Yes, it's dog print. 




Polka Dot Pencil Skirt (20) - Matalan
Lace Tights (28-32) - Miss Difusa
Black long sleeved top (18) - Primark
Pleather Biker Jacket (22) - New Look
Robin Print Scarf - Tu @ Sainsburys
Shoes - Primark




Now go check out the other ladies:

Beth
Kaye
Becky
Nicola
Gail
Kirsty
Mary
Kathryn
Steph
Charley
Rebecca
Leah
Vicky
Nikki

Christiana

8 comments:

  1. that skirt is awesome!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt, looks fab on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to control myself with polka dots- I have far to many! I love this skirt on you Linz and that wallpaper?!?! I die of jealousy!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lovely, the wallpaper makes me swoon every time I go home ;) x

    ReplyDelete