Wednesday 7 May 2014

Magnificent 7th

Magnificent 7th header


I swear I have no idea where the days are going of late. I can't believe it's the 7th again already. This weeks theme is an outfit styled around your favourite accessory. Usually the only accessory you will see me in is a scarf. Once upon a time I didn't feel dressed without a necklace, then I fell out of love with them and haven't really worn much jewellery since.

I have, however, constantly lusted after Tatty Devines pieces. I had a custom necklace made for my wedding but I've never really been able to justify the price since then.



That was until ASOS had a 25% off event for students - and as my sister just happens to be one, I took advantage of her and had her order these 2 beauties which I have worn every day since. Not ideal in the sun though, I was slightly concerned I'd end up with some very odd sunburn.

This swallow necklace is a bit shorter than I'd like and was garrotting me as a result. I added a hair tie to the clasp to make it longer and now it's perfect. I don't think you need to wear anything fancy with these necklaces, they speak for themselves.


Vest - Tesco (old)
Cardigan - Junarose
Jeans - Junarose
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Mulberry
Sunglasses - Calvin Klein
Necklace - Tatty Devine

These jeans are my current favourite. They are 'Acid Wash' and remind me of something I'd have worn in the 80's. The fit is perfect, high waisted so no muffin top, really tight ankle and just enough stretch so they don't overly sag after a few days of wear.



Top - ASOS Curve
Jeans - ASOS Curve
Necklace - Tatty Devine



Jeans - ASOS Curve
Vest - Matalan
Cardigan - Matalan
Shoes - Matalan
Necklace - Tatty Devine


Now go check out all the other lovely ladies:



2 comments:

  1. Both necklaces are lovely and those Junarose jeans look amazing on you! x x

    ReplyDelete