Friday 3 October 2014

All a bit meh....

I've fallen out of love with my wardrobe of late. I am not sure if it's the descent into Autumn, but I'm just struggling with what to wear. I'm mainly feeling rubbish about myself and I am not overly sure why. I have all kinds of ideas of outfits that I want to wear and then when I put them together, they just don't feel right.

These are the outfits I've felt the best in of late. No overly inspiring, huh?

Jeans - Junarose
Shoes - Aquazzura

Grey Jeans - ASOS
Oversize Top - ASOS
Pleather Biker Jacket - New Look
Scarf - Gap
Bag - Mulberry

Jumper - Evans
Necklace - Ebay

Jeans - ASOS
Vest - Tesco
Necklace - Ebay
Shoes - Aquazzura

I'm on the hunt for my perfect jumper (which has been a never ending quest for at least 2 years). I want slouchy, but sexy, not something that looks like a sack, but it doesn't seem to exist. This Yours jumper is the closest I've got, but it's a bit on the massive side.

Jumper - Yours Clothing
Jeans - Junarose
Shoes - ASOS

It's just all a bit meh...


4 comments:

  1. I don't think any of these are meh. They're all paired with great shoes. I like the last outfit best. I think as bloggers we feel we have to be ballgowns and Balenciaga all the time but jeans and a top is a lot more realistic for most people. :) x xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Leah! These outfits aren't 'meh' at all! I find my style constantly changes and I get over my wardrobe, I also find that in times like that I end up wearing my favourite jeans and tops around. Your mojo will come back, and in the mean time you still look fabulous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lift outfit. You look fabulous in it.
    Also the black Lacey jumper and hair up. You always look fab in your pictures and sure you do in real life to. You have a show collection that I'm very envious of. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfits I don't find them meh! Loving all your shoes!

    styleandchocolates

    ReplyDelete